Radionomy Board
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:53 pm 

I am just a listener, but trying to help an internet broadcaster to fix a problem he has with the feed of his stream via Radionomy.

On the web page https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/rinc ... o-fm/index , the links to the broadcast stream of this radio station (Rincon Gaucho FM in Argentina) are wrong, and point to a completely different radio station (Radio Taki in Peru). As far as I can see, these links should point to an IP address of 108.163.166.98:9952 which does carry the Rincon Gaucho stream (but don't take my word for this, check it first). I contacted Rincon Gaucho but they seem unable to see how to fix this. Maybe it's just a language problem. I speak English and Spanish so I thought I would try to help.

My question is "How can this error be fixed?" The best way I can see is for Radionomy to correct the error on this page and any others where the link is wrong, but there may be other ways to fix it so that listeners trying to find Rincon Gaucho can succeed.

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post this query, but I can find no email address within Radionomy to which I could send my question. If I am in the wrong place, I hope the moderator will either forward this question to the right place or tell me how to do that.

Best regards
Peter Martinez

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
Hello,

The broadcaster of Rincón Gaucho FM forgot to schedule a planning (playlist) for the current day and the listeners are redirected to another active stream.

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:34 am 

Domi:

Many thanks for your reply, but I don't think the situation is as simple as you say. This isn't a one-off - the stream has been wrong for some time and is still wrong as I type this. Surely if there is some persistent reason why you cannot stream a particular station, you shouldn't re-direct all his listeners to another station, you should just stop the stream! If the problem is not corrected in a reasonable time, then treat that station as if it had closed-down and remove it from your index pages.

regards
Peter M

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:48 am 
Moderators

Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/radio-nostalgia
http://www.radio-nostalgia.nl
O.S: Windows 10
PeterMartinez wrote:
Domi:

Many thanks for your reply, but I don't think the situation is as simple as you say. This isn't a one-off - the stream has been wrong for some time and is still wrong as I type this. Surely if there is some persistent reason why you cannot stream a particular station, you shouldn't re-direct all his listeners to another station, you should just stop the stream! If the problem is not corrected in a reasonable time, then treat that station as if it had closed-down and remove it from your index pages.

regards
Peter M

What Domi says, there is no planning

No support via PM - in PM verleen ik geen support.
Veel antwoorden op je vraag zijn ook terug te vinden in de tutorials.