Radionomy Board
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:03 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/radio-thunder-uk/
This is the first post I have made here, so would like admin and peoples feedback to the problems:
1.There seems to be a problem with the websites of playtheradio and radionomy when they show the last 5 playlist and play music copied from the original station.
I started a 2nd radio station and copied Music lists over from my original station to it, I also downloaded music onto the the site, now I've noticed on both the websites for my radiostations on playtheradio.com and radionomy.com that the last 5 tracks displayed are only those for the tracks I have actually downloaded to the 2nd radio station, and those that I have copied across do not show up.
I have my own website and have used the code given by jorgear in another post on playlists to embed the last 5 played list and that works fine giving the correct last 5 tracks.
So it would seem to me if you copy Music from one station to another this does not show up on the playtheradio and radionomy last 5 tracks list.
http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/metalassassinradio/index
http://metalassassinradio.playtheradio.com/
http://metal-assassin-radio.moonfruit.com/ only just started this web site so still under construction

2. I also have a problem with the broadcast on the 2nd radio station that during initial playback the music is out of sync from the schedule list timings by about an hour, gets stuck in a loop but eventually loops to the correct time and track causing certain tracks to be played twice or more within an hour!!!
This seems to happen when I first go onto the listen to the station and there have been no listeners to the station previous. I've had low take up on this 2nd station, despite advertising well, and wonder if loops are occurring all the time, as feedback seems to tell me I get hits but no one stays long.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:21 pm 
Moderators

O.S: Windows 10
[quote="ThunderGord"]This is the first post I have made here, so would like admin and peoples feedback to the problems:
1.There seems to be a problem with the websites of playtheradio and radionomy when they show the last 5 playlist and play music copied from the original station.
I started a 2nd radio station and copied Music lists over from my original station to it, I also downloaded music onto the the site, now I've noticed on both the websites for my radiostations on playtheradio.com and radionomy.com that the last 5 tracks displayed are only those for the tracks I have actually downloaded to the 2nd radio station, and those that I have copied across do not show up.
I have my own website and have used the code given by jorgear in another post on playlists to embed the last 5 played list and that works fine giving the correct last 5 tracks.
So it would seem to me if you copy Music from one station to another this does not show up on the playtheradio and radionomy last 5 tracks list.
http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/metalassassinradio/index
http://metalassassinradio.playtheradio.com/
http://metal-assassin-radio.moonfruit.com/ only just started this web site so still under construction

2. I also have a problem with the broadcast on the 2nd radio station that during initial playback the music is out of sync from the schedule list timings by about an hour, gets stuck in a loop but eventually loops to the correct time and track causing certain tracks to be played twice or more within an hour!!!
This seems to happen when I first go onto the listen to the station and there have been no listeners to the station previous. I've had low take up on this 2nd station, despite advertising well, and wonder if loops are occurring all the time, as feedback seems to tell me I get hits but no one stays long.[/quote

Hello ThunderGord and welcome,

Are you referring to the tracks "Played?" If so, there is a known bug there, where some songs may not show or are delayed. You usually just need to refresh the page.

Regarding your second question. this sounds like a problem with your computer cache and the Flash player settings. When the player runs "out of memory space" it will begin to repeat your "playlist." Try listening to your radio using the Winamp player.

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:13 am 

J.A.R. wrote:

Are you referring to the tracks "Played?" If so, there is a known bug there, where some songs may not show or are delayed. You usually just need to refresh the page.

Regarding your second question. this sounds like a problem with your computer cache and the Flash player settings. When the player runs "out of memory space" it will begin to repeat your "playlist." Try listening to your radio using the Winamp player.

Best regards,

Thanks for the reply. You might be correct about 2. and the flash cache.

But on my first point 1. The actual flash player it's self works fine and the display can get stuck and I know when I refresh the correct track is displayed most times.
But the problem is with the Last played track list at the side of the Player it only seems to pick tracks and list them if they are tracks that have been downloaded direct to the station, other tracks that have been copied across from my other station are not listed. So this leads to missing tracks in the list.
It seems to be a constant problem on both http://metalassassinradio.playtheradio.com and http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/metal ... adio/index but the same problem does not occur on my website http://metal-assassin-radio.moonfruit.com where all the tracks played are displayed correctly listed. !!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:54 am 
Moderators

[quote="ThunderGord"][quote="J.A.R."]

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying the problem. I had experienced something similar with transferred files from one station to another. (different boxes) It turned out that my uploaded transferred files were somehow replaced by similar Radionomy stream files when transferred to more than one music box. I had to delete the similar files leaving only my uploaded files.

Could you verify, if these are your uploaded files, that they indeed are such? (Check the data for the files by clicking the square box on the file (s)NOTE: not whether you can edit the file or not)

Thanks for your help!

Best,

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:31 am 

J.A.R. wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for clarifying the problem. I had experienced something similar with transferred files from one station to another. (different boxes) It turned out that my uploaded transferred files were somehow replaced by similar Radionomy stream files when transferred to more than one music box. I had to delete the similar files leaving only my uploaded files.

Could you verify, if these are your uploaded files, that they indeed are such? (Check the data for the files by clicking the square box on the file (s)NOTE: not whether you can edit the file or not)

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes the Uploaded files are the images shown in the list, and the files transferred across do not show up.

The way I transferred the files was to do a full copy of all tracks in a Music list from the original station to the 2nd station, this seemed to create a same named list but had the transfer date in brackets. ie: 1st Station Music list named Favourites became Favourites (21/03/13) on the 2nd station Music List when transferred across using the Copy to button.
What I might do is try and create a new Music list MyFavourites on the 2nd station and then transfer the tracks from the Favourites (21/03/13) Music list to this list and delete the tracks from the Favorites(21/03/13), and see if that cures the problem.
Because of work I will not be able to do this till next week, if it works I'll let you know.

But could the problem be that the transferred files are stored in the Server area of the 1st station and the Last tracks played list on the 2nd station can only locate images from the 2nd stations Server Area ?

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:32 pm 
Moderators

ThunderGord wrote:
J.A.R. wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes the Uploaded files are the images shown in the list, and the files transferred across do not show up.

The way I transferred the files was to do a full copy of all tracks in a Music list from the original station to the 2nd station, this seemed to create a same named list but had the transfer date in brackets. ie: 1st Station Music list named Favourites became Favourites (21/03/13) on the 2nd station Music List when transferred across using the Copy to button.
What I might do is try and create a new Music list MyFavourites on the 2nd station and then transfer the tracks from the Favourites (21/03/13) Music list to this list and delete the tracks from the Favorites(21/03/13), and see if that cures the problem.
Because of work I will not be able to do this till next week, if it works I'll let you know.

But could the problem be that the transferred files are stored in the Server area of the 1st station and the Last tracks played list on the 2nd station can only locate images from the 2nd stations Server Area ?

Thanks

Hi,

Be sure to check your "Owner's list" in the 2nd station. Your own uploaded (transferred from station number 1) files should show up there. (By the way, each station has it's own limits for files. 1000 or 3000 respectively) Then, check your music boxes for duplicates. Make sure the files are not from the Radionomy streams. The files in the "owner's" list and your boxes should be the same (even if copied from one box to another.)

Best,

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 pm 

ThunderGord wrote:

Thanks

J.A.R. wrote:
Hi,

Be sure to check your "Owner's list" in the 2nd station. Your own uploaded (transferred from station number 1) files should show up there. (By the way, each station has it's own limits for files. 1000 or 3000 respectively) Then, check your music boxes for duplicates. Make sure the files are not from the Radionomy streams. The files in the "owner's" list and your boxes should be the same (even if copied from one box to another.)

Best,

Thanks
I've now checked your suggestions above and everything was OK (I don't use Radionomy Streams), and done the changes as I stated above with changing box names and deleting the original, but the missing track(s)list problem still exists on the Radionomy site and playtheradio site, but is fine on my own website!!!
Do you know the code that is used on the Radionomy and playtheradio sites to create and show the last track list ?
Could the problem be that the transferred files are still stored in the Server area of the 1st station and the Last tracks played list on the 2nd station can only locate images and info from the 2nd stations Server Area and not from the 1st stations server area?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:04 pm 

The way I seem to have rectified the problem of Radionomy & playtheradio websites missing out tracks on their Last Played list from Music copied to from one Radio station to a second station.
Is go to the Advanced Edit (a Track) then Choose Styles and click on a category and save. It then appears in the
in the Tracks Style box and Radionomy web sites and apps then seem to output the track to the Last Tracks Playlist in the correct order.

So I had to go and fill out all the Style Choose boxes for every individual track copied across from the first Radio's Music Box.