Radionomy Board
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:20 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:55 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/fr33d ... ning/index
Hello everyone, We have linked our Twitter and Facebook accounts to our radio station but don't see any updates to either of the feeds. Anyone know how to remedy?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:45 am 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/thatdamnedm
Once you have the Twitter account linked on the Social networks section of the Share tab, click on Planner, then the Audio tab. Once there, you will choose the section where your audio files are (Music, Jingles, Fillers). There are Facebook and Twitter icons in the box rows. Select those and they will share the info for those boxes. :)

That Damn Radio: EDM, 80's, & More

Binghamton, NY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 pm 

Radio 1: http://radionomy.com/en/radio/ridewitme
similar problem with twitter, app visible in twitter apps, but nothing changed here

Attachments:
twi2.png
twi2.png [ 11.62 KiB | Viewed 11292 times ]
twi.png
twi.png [ 12.28 KiB | Viewed 11292 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:58 pm 

This is still an issue. Twitter App shows up on twitter but do not show up on the radionomy social media page

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:43 am 

To make your radio send the playing track to your twitter or facebook, there are multiple locations to go to.

First, you must click the Share tab on top, followed by the Social Network section on the left. Both are highlighted in the first image in red. There you connect your Twitter &/or facebook account to your station.

Attachment:
Two and Three.jpg
Two and Three.jpg [ 165.91 KiB | Viewed 11193 times ]

Second, you must click on the Planner tab, then the Music menu on the left. Your boxes will then be listed, and on the far right side you must select which social network you want to get info from what boxes. The areas are highlighted as well.

Attachment:
Fivea.jpg
Fivea.jpg [ 232.08 KiB | Viewed 11193 times ]

If you don't want the whole box tweeted... like if you only want to tweet specific artists or songs, you can keep the box unselected, and do the selections from within each box for each song you want tweeted or posted on facebook.

Binghamton, NY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:34 am 

I exactly did that for my other radio station, and it worked. The recent radio station I've started I did the exact same thing, and on my twitter it says the app is there but in the share page under social network it still show the twitter logo while it suppose to say delete since its "suppose " to be link to my twitter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:41 am 

999THEBEAT wrote:
I exactly did that for my other radio station, and it worked. The recent radio station I've started I did the exact same thing, and on my twitter it says the app is there but in the share page under social network it still show the twitter logo while it suppose to say delete since its "suppose " to be link to my twitter.

After you click on the twitter icon/logo on the Social Media page on radiononmy, what happens? Does it ask for your twitter info?

I wonder if radionomy limits connections to twitter accounts. For example, only one station per twitter account. Does anyone have two or more stations connected to just one twitter account?

Binghamton, NY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:29 pm 

todaresq wrote:
999THEBEAT wrote:

After you click on the twitter icon/logo on the Social Media page on radiononmy, what happens? Does it ask for your twitter info?

I wonder if radionomy limits connections to twitter accounts. For example, only one station per twitter account. Does anyone have two or more stations connected to just one twitter account?

******************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************

When i click on tthe twitter icon/logo on the social media page i was able to connect through my twitter page but the twitter icon on the social media page remain the same. When you connect your twitter page the icon usually turn into an icon that says delete from your twitter. I ent into my audio files, and the twitter boxes on the eight hand side do not pop up..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/1stdance/index
Hi Everyone, I am new to this so pls bare w/ me. Trying to connect twitter and facebook to radio feed. Have done all thats said here above (Share, social connect both twitter and fb; also Planner/Audio Box / social) to no avail, App listed under twitter but there is no feed appearing, no posts on either twitter or facebook. Also with fb, I do not want this connected to my personal profile (this seems the only way...) but to a page I manage dedicated to this station, 1st Dance. So please can someone help get this doen asap! Thanks Zoltan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:45 am 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/1stdance/index
Well, it has been 48 hours since I posted my request for hlep in this topic. Can someone with proper knowledge guide me please. I have done all thats been tutored for feeds to be added to my social networks, but it is not working so I need to remedy this. Fast please! Thank you! Zoltan