Radionomy Board
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:29 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/hadouken/index
Hello everybody.
I am a long time trying to understand the workings of the Radio Manager. Have followed the tutorials but always the same error occurs.
Rode two boxes, with over 1 hour of music on each. Filled clocked in 24 hours with both. But to put in "Planning", an error always occurs. The log says:

"The planning generation was interrupted. The previous planning has been kept.
The planning generation is finished"

I need help. What am I doing wrong? Sorry for the english.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:14 pm 
Moderators

O.S: Windows 10
DJMalloo wrote:
Hello everybody.
I am a long time trying to understand the workings of the Radio Manager. Have followed the tutorials but always the same error occurs.
Rode two boxes, with over 1 hour of music on each. Filled clocked in 24 hours with both. But to put in "Planning", an error always occurs. The log says:

"The planning generation was interrupted. The previous planning has been kept.
The planning generation is finished"

I need help. What am I doing wrong? Sorry for the english.

Hi,

Your clock should be representative of 1 hour of broadcasting. (about 56 minutes long)

Sample clock: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=114&start=30#p220

If you have just two boxes in the program clock you'll receive an error.

Was does your Logs indicate? Can you give us a snapshot? (open the generated day and click on the Logs tab)

Also, please include the name of your radio in the profile data (Radio 1). This should be the index link to the Radionomy.com page.

Thanks!

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:59 pm 

Thanks for the reply.
Here is a picture.
I realized that using the "Radionomy streams" in "Clock", Planning works, but playing the songs from "Radionomy streams".

Attachments:
log.jpg
log.jpg [ 62.13 KiB | Viewed 15998 times ]

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:34 pm 
Moderators

O.S: Windows 10
DJMalloo wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
Here is a picture.
I realized that using the "Radionomy streams" in "Clock", Planning works, but playing the songs from "Radionomy streams".

Hi,

Yes, the Radionomy streams will work as is, but for greater control, create music boxes in the music folder and then fill the boxes with the music you wish from the streams.

Thanks for the snapshot. Regarding the error, it would seem the Day Templates and or clocks are not complete.

If you wish, I can take a look and further advise you. To do so, simply go to the "Management" tab and in the box write my nickname JAR101

Then, drag the entire line using the little "Hand" icon to "Program Director." My name should appear underneath the title when complete.

Afterwards, you can delete my name.

I'll be glad to check your station.

Best regards,

More info. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=114

For "Support" please include your radio's index link in your profile data (Radio 1). 8. Signature

Para "Asistencia" favor de incluir el enlace índice de radio en los datos del perfil (Radio 1). 8. Firma

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:56 pm 

Thanks J.A.R.
I added you as a Program Director.
Thank you again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 am 

Radio 1: http://995thealt.playtheradio.com
O.S: Windows Seven 64 Bits
Would someone be willing to help me with this same issue?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 am 

Radio 1: http://gurmatsangeet.playtheradio.com/
hi there,

I am trying everything to make planning working but getting error when using my own mp3 file. log says "The box was ignored. No track is matching the criterias defined by the constraints "

I did some testing and imported radionomy tracks and it worked fine when inserted 1 hour 46min of tracks a one box.

please help me to fix this issue. My mp3 files are 128bit and less then 15min in length.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:36 am 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/j-popprojectradio
parm23 wrote:
hi there,

I am trying everything to make planning working but getting error when using my own mp3 file. log says "The box was ignored. No track is matching the criterias defined by the constraints "

I did some testing and imported radionomy tracks and it worked fine when inserted 1 hour 46min of tracks a one box.

please help me to fix this issue. My mp3 files are 128bit and less then 15min in length.

First check that the files are not showing as not validated. Then go into the track/artists constraints of the box and reduce them to a lower value.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 pm 

Radio 1: http://gurmatsangeet.playtheradio.com/
elmbury wrote:
parm23 wrote:
hi there,

First check that the files are not showing as not validated. Then go into the track/artists constraints of the box and reduce them to a lower value.

thanks for the reply.
"lower value" means? Tempo In to slow? or anything else?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:26 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/j-popprojectradio
parm23 wrote:
elmbury wrote:
parm23 wrote:
hi there,

thanks for the reply.
"lower value" means? Tempo In to slow? or anything else?

Lower values in the two track and artist repeat boxes. Having too large a time (default is 60 minutes) means the planner cannot find tracks that meet the criteria.