Radionomy Board
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:22 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am
Posts: 10082
Location: Planet Earth
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
@BradyBunchFan
You'll be able to listen to a Radionomy stream after May 31, 2019, by using a VPN connection (eg if you are connected from the UK)

_________________
Domi

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 105
Location: New Hampshire
O.S: Windows 10
Domi wrote:
@BradyBunchFan
You'll be able to listen to a Radionomy stream after May 31, 2019, by using a VPN connection (eg if you are connected from the UK)


I'm in the US though and not the UK.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:33 pm
Posts: 920
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Radio 1: Several Shoutcast-for-Business hosted stations - see our website for more details
(May migrate to another provider down the road)
Radio 2: Website: http://www.1pureradio.com
O.S: Windows 10
He means to use a VPN software (like TunnelBear) or VPN browser (like Opera) and make it pretend you are coming from somewhere other than the US, like the UK.

_________________
The 1 Pure Radio Network ::
* 1 Pure Alternative Radio * 1 Pure EDM Radio * 1 Pure 80s Radio
>> Check out our newly revamped website at http://www.1pureradio.com! <<


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 105
Location: New Hampshire
O.S: Windows 10
RadioXUS wrote:
He means to use a VPN software (like TunnelBear) or VPN browser (like Opera) and make it pretend you are coming from somewhere other than the US, like the UK.


Thank you. I will look into using TunnelBear on my phone.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:16 am
Posts: 164
Location: San Francisco, CA USA
Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/earcandleradio5
O.S: Windows 10
So you are saying that US listeners will not be able to listen to any Radionomy station unless they have a VPN?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 105
Location: New Hampshire
O.S: Windows 10
jneomarvin wrote:
So you are saying that US listeners will not be able to listen to any Radionomy station unless they have a VPN?


Yes.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:22 am
Posts: 21
Location: España
Radio 1: http://listen.radionomy.com/201831
O.S: Windows XP SP2
Domi wrote:
Hello,

Radionomy stops its activity in the USA as of May 31, 2019
You'll find more information on viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56508#p173552

However, if you have some questions, please ask here and I'll answer them.

Could you tell me where The migration can be done in one click on the RMO??


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:18 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am
Posts: 10082
Location: Planet Earth
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
isidro wrote:
Domi wrote:
Hello,

Radionomy stops its activity in the USA as of May 31, 2019
You'll find more information on viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56508#p173552

However, if you have some questions, please ask here and I'll answer them.

Could you tell me where The migration can be done in one click on the RMO??
The migration is only available for US broadcasters. Are you based in the US?

_________________
Domi

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 417
Location: USA
Radio 1: www.gospeljazzradio.com

http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/gospeljazzradio/index

www.jazzloversradio.com
Radio 2: www.classicaljazzradio.com

http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/class ... adio/index

www.jazzvespersradio.com
O.S: Windows 10
Two important questions about the migration.

If we don't migrate to Shoutcast, does our stream / station go dark, or will it still be playing in other countries outside the US?

If we DO migrate to Shoutcast, can we block the US and keep other countries?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am
Posts: 10082
Location: Planet Earth
Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
jazzguy wrote:
If we don't migrate to Shoutcast, does our stream / station go dark, or will it still be playing in other countries outside the US?

If a US broadcaster hasn't migrated his station on May 31, it will be deleted.

jazzguy wrote:
If we DO migrate to Shoutcast, can we block the US and keep other countries?
Yes, by default the stream is allowed in all countries and you can select the countries where the stream will be blocked.

_________________
Domi

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group