Radionomy Board
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:25 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Error planning
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:11 pm 

Hi.
I am new to RADIONOMY and I have the purpose of creating a plan with the music that I have uploaded, but it generates an error.
I would like to know what is happening exactly, or if I should upload many more bands or songs.

Attachments:
File comment: Hi.
I am new to RADIONOMY and I have the purpose of creating a plan with the music that I have uploaded, but it generates an error.
I would like to know what is happening exactly, or if I should upload many more bands or songs.

Sin título1.png
Sin título1.png [ 151.49 KiB | Viewed 648 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Error planning
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:31 am 
Site Admin

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
Hello,

What is the exact station name?

It's likely a repeat constraint issue. y default, they are set on 60 minutes without the repetition of the same artist and 60 minutes without the repetition of the same title.
You can change edit those settings, read more at http://board.radionomy.com/viewtopic.ph ... =10#p51049

Moreover, there are hard-coded artist repeat constraints to comply with DMCA and other phonographic rights companies.
"The Radio Station Producer agrees that in its programmation:
no more than 3 musical pieces from the same album may be transmitted to the same listener within a 3 hours period (and no more than 2 of those musical pieces may be transmitted consecutively within a 3 hours period)
no more than 4 musical pieces by the same featured artist may be transmitted to the same listener within a 3 hours period (and no more than 3 of by the same featured artist may be transmitted consecutively within a 3 hours period)"

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts

Profile Send private message