Radionomy - Board
https://board.radionomy.com/

Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutcast
https://board.radionomy.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=56509
Page 6 of 7

Author:  Domi [ Wed May 01, 2019 2:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

@BradyBunchFan
You'll be able to listen to a Radionomy stream after May 31, 2019, by using a VPN connection (eg if you are connected from the UK)

Author:  BradyBunchFan [ Wed May 01, 2019 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

Domi wrote:
@BradyBunchFan
You'll be able to listen to a Radionomy stream after May 31, 2019, by using a VPN connection (eg if you are connected from the UK)


I'm in the US though and not the UK.

Author:  RadioXUS [ Thu May 02, 2019 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

He means to use a VPN software (like TunnelBear) or VPN browser (like Opera) and make it pretend you are coming from somewhere other than the US, like the UK.

Author:  BradyBunchFan [ Thu May 02, 2019 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

RadioXUS wrote:
He means to use a VPN software (like TunnelBear) or VPN browser (like Opera) and make it pretend you are coming from somewhere other than the US, like the UK.


Thank you. I will look into using TunnelBear on my phone.

Author:  jneomarvin [ Mon May 13, 2019 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

So you are saying that US listeners will not be able to listen to any Radionomy station unless they have a VPN?

Author:  BradyBunchFan [ Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

jneomarvin wrote:
So you are saying that US listeners will not be able to listen to any Radionomy station unless they have a VPN?


Yes.

Author:  isidro [ Tue May 28, 2019 7:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

Domi wrote:
Hello,

Radionomy stops its activity in the USA as of May 31, 2019
You'll find more information on viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56508#p173552

However, if you have some questions, please ask here and I'll answer them.

Could you tell me where The migration can be done in one click on the RMO??

Author:  Domi [ Tue May 28, 2019 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

isidro wrote:
Domi wrote:
Hello,

Radionomy stops its activity in the USA as of May 31, 2019
You'll find more information on viewtopic.php?f=23&t=56508#p173552

However, if you have some questions, please ask here and I'll answer them.

Could you tell me where The migration can be done in one click on the RMO??
The migration is only available for US broadcasters. Are you based in the US?

Author:  jazzguy [ Tue May 28, 2019 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

Two important questions about the migration.

If we don't migrate to Shoutcast, does our stream / station go dark, or will it still be playing in other countries outside the US?

If we DO migrate to Shoutcast, can we block the US and keep other countries?

Author:  Domi [ Wed May 29, 2019 4:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Questions - Migration of US Radionomy stations to Shoutc

jazzguy wrote:
If we don't migrate to Shoutcast, does our stream / station go dark, or will it still be playing in other countries outside the US?

If a US broadcaster hasn't migrated his station on May 31, it will be deleted.

jazzguy wrote:
If we DO migrate to Shoutcast, can we block the US and keep other countries?
Yes, by default the stream is allowed in all countries and you can select the countries where the stream will be blocked.

Page 6 of 7 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/