Radionomy Board
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:26 am 

Radio 1: www.radionomy.com/hits4u
Radio 2: www.radionomy.com/chillhits4u
A multiband compressor. Or more settings on the compressor so a more personal sound could be established.

ChillHits4U Radio
http://listen.radionomy.com/chillhits4u.m3u

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:59 am 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/radio-thunder-uk/
I'm sure there was an easier way to do validation of music tracks. The onus should be put on all sellers of music to embed code into downloaded tracks to show validation of purchase.
If you look at my RMO edit information in the Description tag, when ever I upload an Amazon bought track an ident validation is input, also the album cover was automatically put into the cover album box to show the correct Release, how easy would it have been just to use that info to validate the upload.
Radionomy seem to have piggy-backed into a system that has a sporadic database and has caused more problems than it has solved. Heaven forbid if it is going to be let loose to validate 1000's of tracks that are at present valid and change the names of artists and titles. Is Chaos just round the corner ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:00 am 

Radio 1: www.radionomy.com/instrumentalbreezes
www.radionomy.com/christmasbreezes2018
O.S: Windows Seven 64 Bits
ThunderGord wrote:
Is Chaos just round the corner ?
KOS, and KOS-AM
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:53 am 

Quote:
It would be great if I could collapse the "Reminder : The Radio Station Producer agrees that ..." alert box at the top of the audio boxes contents. It actually takes the most area of the content list section expecially in Smart Boxes where it makes me impossible to view my list contents beneath the filters on a normal laptop screen (1366x768). Or at least a collapsable filter box would help a bit, but making the whole section scrollable (not just the list contents) would help the most.

This same problem is seriously obstructing usability for me.
MacPro OSX 15" Retina, fonts moved +1.

This forced warning is an awkward and painful experience. I understand that we need to read this again.
very confusing that it does not go away after 1 time. 2 hours of app usage, still same warning.

Attachments:
Screenshot 2017-05-10 00.49.51.jpg
Screenshot 2017-05-10 00.49.51.jpg [ 587.77 KiB | Viewed 11402 times ]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:32 pm 

Radio 1: Radio Albatros Belgium
www.radioalbatros.be
Radio 2: Albatros Plus
www.albatrosplus.be
O.S: Windows 10
Do we need a new platform?
Do we need a new RMO?

NO
Make the existing work, make statistics show correctly, make songs identify as normal and exact....
Make radio work again.....

Stations Manager

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:59 am 

Radio 1: www.radionomy.com/stereo10brisbane
O.S: Windows XP SP3
The biggest problem on the platform that needs to be addressed is consistency.

We, as Radio producers, strive to create the best stations we can with as professional an output as our skillset will allow. All of the hard work we do in this endeavour gets undone, simply because the Radionomy platform is seriously flawed in the most essential of areas, such as:

Dead air between tracks - It seems that this occurs frequently, no matter how much attention we pay to setting mix pointers on every single track (a labourious endeavour that has added an incredible amount of time to my already hectic workload). This is a serious issue, because even the smallest amount of time off the air can cost you listeners, & the automated RMO should not be having this problem, particularly as listening hours are considered so important to the company.

Random file renaming - Seriously, this is an issue that has happened to a lot of producers & there are countless references to it across this forum. Why does it still happen? One way that this could be helped is to allow producers to lock off the info once it's been entered. Not only does this issue affect music tracks, it's been known to happen to other track types, like fillers. It also happens after tracks have been correctly tagged by the system & are in regular rotation. Yet again, this hurts producers by audiences thinking that the station is poorly run & the numbers drop.

File Validation - Relating to the previous point, this causes issues when the RMO locks producers out of Artist & Title fields when trying to validate files. If we know the required info, we can enter it immediately instead of waiting for an automated result that may or may not be correct.

It is tough enough doing the work to create an online station & trying to make it successful. It is made tougher when the platform used makes it so complicated to do even the simplest tasks & randomly does its own thing during programming. It makes producers look bad to both listeners & advertisers.

For a company that also owns one of the biggest online radio server companies (SHOUTcast), this should be unacceptable. For a company that is trying to rebuild their brand after serious legal issues that have also affected producers, it's downright laughable.

Fix the problems already there before you even consider creating any new version of the RMO. Make our job as producers easier & you'll see us working harder. This will not only improve your reputation, it'll improve your revenue.

Craig Van Oosten

Technical Director – Stereo 10 Brisbane

URL: http://www.stereo10.net

FBP: http://www.facebook.com/stereo10

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9