Radionomy Board
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:53 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 am 

Radio 1: http://radionomy.com/GreatGoldClassicHits
I just cleaned out (deleted) some content/titles out of "My Files" in my streaming account at Radionomy. They were files I did not upload. Many of them were listed in languages foreign to me. Many of them were somehow included in my music category "Boxes" along with music I DID upload. Is someone having unauthorized access to my account? Is there anyone who has an account at Radionomy also finding items in your "My Files" or any of your "Boxes" for any category or categories you might have?

Gary
GabbyGary

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:12 pm 

Radio 1: http://radionomy.com/GreatGoldClassicHits
Okay. I figured this one out. Apparently, the software that automatically tells you what you just uploaded, sometimes presents inaccurate information (probably based on the databank the software takes nearly identical information from (but not quite what was uploaded). We can correct the uploaded information by clicking on EDIT and change the title and/or artist to accurately notate the actual uploaded song. Too bad I didn't figure this out before I had already deleted some of the earlier songs when the artists and titles were "foreign" looking. They, in fact, were just titled wrong based on the software suggestions that, in my haste, I hadn't fact checked.

Gary
GabbyGary
GreatGold.fm Internet Radio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:33 am 

Radio 1: www.radionomy.com/latin999hits
O.S: Other
DrPsyche wrote:
Quote:
Okay. I figured this one out. Apparently, the software that automatically tells you what you just uploaded, sometimes presents inaccurate information (probably based on the databank the software takes nearly identical information from (but not quite what was uploaded). We can correct the uploaded information EDIT write my essay and change the title and/or artist to accurately notate the actual uploaded song. Too bad I didn't figure this out before I had already deleted some of the earlier songs when the artists and titles were "foreign" looking. They, in fact, were just titled wrong based on the software suggestions that, in my haste, I hadn't fact checked.

Gary
GabbyGary
GreatGold.fm Internet Radio

Hello Gary,

How did you manage to edit and save the titles? I'm having an issue with it right now.. When I edit the title, the edited name is not saved.. I had to delete several songs, but that doesn't change anything. When I upload a song and try to edit it, the edit is not saved either..

Hi DrPsyche,

When you are in the edit window you have an option to return to the original file, I don't remember exactly what is called but it turns your file back to its original name that you gave it. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:49 am 

Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/zeli ... fshowtunes
O.S: Other
It should be in a green or blue box at the top of the "Edit" page.

My suggestion is to wait a bit for any of the weird ones to show, then do the edits/revert to original metatags. It stretches out the process, but I feel it saves you on the hassle in the long run.

[ Website ] | [ Stream ]