Radionomy Board
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:02 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:58 pm 

Radio 1: http://listen.radionomy.com/atasteofjazz1
Radio 2: http://listen.shoutcast.com/57chevyradio16
The Producer Income Program is described officially in Appendix 1 of the Producer Pact. I have a station that probably qualified for the month of February, so I want to know what I need to do. The Appendix is not clear on that. Specifically:

1. It says, "In order to receive payment, each producer must provide their PayPal information in their profile." I don't see any such item in my profile. Where do I provide it?

2. Are the relevant stats available to producers? The stats tab shows a running 30-day average as hours per day, but the income program is based on hours in a calendar month and in specific countries. Where can I see that info for my stations, or do I have wait for Radionomy to inform me that I have qualified. My station had over 60,000 hours in February, and I expect at least half of those were in the US. Because this program is a part of the Producer Pact, we should be able to see what the actual total hours were in the past month, at least for US and France, so we can tell if we are getting close or have qualified.

3. For the US, the appendix says 25,000 hours in a month are required to qualify, and that the payment is $2.20 per 1000 US streaming hours. If a station has, say, 30,000 hours in a month, is the payment based on all 30,000 hours (which would be $66.00) or only on the hours in excess of 25,000 (which would be $11.00).

Profile Send private message