Radionomy Board
It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:57 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:34 pm 

I have one Targetspot music ad play what seems to be every hour. It's just a song, and totally irrelevant to the music I play and causes me to lose listeners. I'd actually prefer talking advertisements at this point. This was a horrendous idea...

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:20 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/j-popprojectradio
It might be an idea to say which country you are in, and mention when it was played, or it is just a moan which cannot be addressed. Your radio name in your profile would be good as well. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:37 am 
Site Admin

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/urbangold
Hello,

Twice an hour, the Radio Manager will automatically insert two minutes of advertising space into your program.
These spaces will be filled differently based on the geographical location (country / region) of each listener. An American listener will not listen to the same messages that a French listener.

There are two scenarios:
• Your listener is geographically targeted by commercials: In this case, everything is managed by the Radio Manager and the length of advertisements is less than 2 minutes, and then Radionomy fills the rest of the screen space available with its own promotional messages.

• Your listener is not geographically targeted by commercials so in this case the listener will hear the two-minute filler.
By default, the Radio Manager will broadcast filler music, but that will probably not match your radio style.

How to proceed to change these fillers?

A. Create a filler box

In the audio category "Fillers" create a Box with the same procedure as the rest of the Boxes

B. Fill this filler box

There are two ways of feeding this Filler Box:

• In the Advanced Search of the Radio Manager, select "Filler" and define your search based on your criteria (style, year, etc.): The Radio Manager will then propose a series of files in the correct two-minute format that you'll have to drag and drop in your filler box.

• You can also import your own two-minute files to your Filler Box, as for a standard Box
When importing the file, the system will check if the duration of your filler file is correct. If it isn’t, then you'll have to edit your file so that it has the exact 120-second length required.

C. Activate the filler box

In the Planner, select the "Planning" tab.
In "Ad screens set up ", select the Filler Box you have previously created.
It is also possible to determine an "Intro" jingle and "Extro" jingle that will allow your listeners to clearly identify that they are listening to an advertising display. These jingles are also broadcasted for a listener subject to commercial advertising.

If plannings are already generated, rerun generation ("Select All" + "Generate") so your filler files are directly included.

Avant toute question, cliquez-ici ! | Voir la F.A.Q. | Retrouvez vos messages

Before any question click here ! | Consult the F.A.Q. | Find your previous posts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:57 am 

It works. Thanks very much.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:39 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/fr/radio/electroandrockhn
O.S: Windows Seven 32 Bits
Excelente, gracias por esta magnífica información., me a funcionado correctamente, seguí los pasos al pie de la letra y todo salio muy bien. Buen día a todos!!!!!

Excellent, thank you for this great information. I to run properly, follow the steps to the letter and everything went very well. Good day to all !!!!!