Radionomy Board
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:18 pm 

Radio 1: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/shuffleradiouk
O.S: Windows 10
Has anyone got any tips on compiling an hour length show using the playlist function where RMO doesn't miss out any songs.

I'm currently trying to compile a chart countdown type show, but an finding that RMO will miss out certain tracks, which as you can imagine when doing such a show each track is important to play in the order desired. I have used playlists with 'truncated' box both ticked and unticked.

Any help much appreciated.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:34 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/bombshells
I'd love to know what people's tricks are. I have a show that I run once a week. The playlist is usually under 25 minutes. It inevitably cuts a track every week. Tonight it cut two. The playlist is supposed to start at the top of the hour, with the ads running at the bottom of the hour. It's only five songs long with an intro, extro and the "is truncable" box unchecked. Even if I manually move the playlist - it does whatever it wants regardless of what I saved. Really, two songs cut? I have yet to figure out how to make this work correctly.

-dm

Playing an eclectic mix of classic & modern post-punk, new wave, indie, electronic & alternative.

Profile Send private message