Radionomy Board
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:22 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:14 pm 

O.S: Windows Seven 64 Bits
Hello.
Given the impossibility of achieving the listening results required, especially for small web radio, why Radionomy does not provide a premium service of the same features at a reasonable cost ?
I think it's really a shame to have to suspend permanently this great service after only three months of operation .

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:24 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/anisonhitsradio/index
O.S: Windows 8
It is not impossible to achieve the required listener levels that Radionomy requires. It all depends upon a couple things:

1. Content. Is what you are providing listeners unique and different from other stations that are available over the internet?

2. Promotion. What are you doing to promote your station? Just having one and putting it in various internet directories with a website is not nearly enough. Do you know where your audience "hangs out" on the internet? Do you ask them what THEY want to hear, not what YOU want to hear.

3. Time. You need to take the time to make your station sound the best you can. Once again, just tossing music on a stream without taking the time to know and plan exactly what you are going to offer and how to get listeners.

There are more detailed things, but to me these are the basics.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 am 

O.S: Windows Seven 64 Bits
Cheezenub wrote:
It is not impossible to achieve the required listener levels that Radionomy requires. It all depends upon a couple things:......
Hello. Thanks for your reply.
The impossibility that I mentioned I was just referring to the fact that some small web radios are interested in a project initially smaller, less flashy and that, given the excellent quality of what is offered by Radionomy, it's really a shame to lose the built in only three months for lack of hours of listening.
In Italy where I live listening to web radio is not yet well established.
But the question is, is there a service similar in content (but not in conditions), even premium?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:59 am 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/j-popprojectradio
nadir66 wrote:
But the question is, is there a service similar in content (but not in conditions), even premium?

No there is not - and radionomy have previously stated that they have no plans to offer one.