Radionomy Board
It is currently Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:58 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:32 pm 

Hi,
I read something back with The New RMO was Released. that you could have the ability to broadcast Live from within RMO Site
Or did i misread that was on of the concepts being implelmented into the site?

I was thinking you could pick the song, record your voice tracksor talk live and play the ads manually and it will go over the air on your station. is this one of the features being added into the RMO?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:03 pm 

Radio 1: http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/anisonhitsradio/index
O.S: Windows 8
Yeah, Radionomy said something about this ability a bit ago. I personally have some reservations considering the inherent delay when broadcasting live from your computer. If they make this with the ability to pull from our library on Radionomy's servers, it may be possible. I still have big reservations whether this will be a good way to do things. Hopefully they will have the ability for Producers who may use this, when if ever available, a way to configure a fall-back. Also, when you toss in the required insertion of the 2 minute breaks, not sure how they are going to accomplish this in their current setup (inserting ad content from a different server from your library and streaming server).

Anyway, I don't expect this to be available any time soon from Radionomy. They have enough infrastructure issues to resolve before they add something like broadcasting live from the RMO.

Profile Send private message