|Radionomy - Board
|[MODERATORS] Definition, Role and Permissions
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||lnthiebaut [ Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:07 pm ]|
|Post subject:||[MODERATORS] Definition, Role and Permissions|
:: This topic spolight several things in regards to this forum moderators ::
This notion of moderator is rather current on Web, but I think that it is important to call to remind certain basic principles, notably their role, their rights, and them responsibilities in regard to theRadionomy project.
Please pay attention there, to facilitate in the future the use of this forum by the always growing community of the users of the Radionomy service.
This forum is opened to all the Internet users, the members of Radionomy or not, and each is free to join and to react to the posted messages or to post one or several subjects which he considers relevant in the chosen directory. The forums users are subjected in moderation of their subjects and messages by the moderators of the forum (after posting). In most of the cases, moderation means "do it policy". In certain cases the moderators have to react (confer under: moderatores intervention cases).
Definition and role:
The Radionomy moderators are members and some, former beta-testers who went volunteers and whom the administrators chose to insure, the function of moderation on the forum. The moderators exercise their office voluntarily and in interest of the community.
The role of the moderators consists in watching what is posted on the forum in a regular way, and in certain cases to react, to watch the good preservation of the forum and the community.
The moderators can react in 3 scenarios:
- When a member of the forum posts a subject / message of insults, with racist character, inciting to the violence or to the hatred, or quite other comment banned by the general conditions of the site of Radionomy.
- When the posted subject / message is redundant, not relevant or exceeded.
- As intermediary's role between radios and team Radionomy for the ascent of bugs, information, remarks, questions.
The moderators owe be impartial in the debate, moderate their personal opinion so that it does not affect their judgment, and only calling back the "out-off topics" participants , or violating the basic principles resumed in our general conditions of use.
Rights and permissions (practice):
- Lock a discussion
- Move a discussion
- To kill a subject or a message (nb: lock rather that they kill generally)
- Modify a subject or a message
- Apply warnings to the members
- In the extreme cases and after dialogue with the administrators, ban a member violating the good practices and the basic rules of respect for the other members of the forum (cf above)
The moderators are frequently in contact with the forum administrators the RADIONOMY team, they are informed of the headways of the current evolutions and prokect, they quite trust of the team.
The moderators are always opened to the debate, if you have remarks with regard to some of them interventions, they will answer you, as far as you respected the good practices of this forum:) (cf above).
Thanks to all for your attention and long life on your radios!
(Date Version: July 2013)
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group